Our team has exhibited at Bett for many years and are delighted to share our advice and tips on what to see and how to effectively manage your time during your visit.
Understanding how to tackle teacher workload is a key topic within the industry, so we recommend attending some of the engaging seminars on offer this year. Two seminars addressing the workload issue include:
- Thursday 25th January: 1.30pm to 2pm in the Schools Theatre - "Improve assessment and cut workload using big data and analytics”
- Friday 26th January: 1.45pm to 2.15pm in the Bett Arena - "Workload relief"
A host of exciting guest speakers will also be presenting on our stand during several live sessions at the following times:
- Wednesday 24th January: 11am to 11.15am - Paula Timlin from Beacon Hill SEN school will be speaking about their InfoMentor journey
- Thursday 25th January: 11am to 11.30am - Ross McGill from Teacher Toolkit will be presenting on teacher workload and well-being
- Thursday 25th January: 2pm to 2.15pm - Kate Whitaker from St Bartholomew's CoE Primary School will look at the effect of using InfoMentor in the classroom
- Friday 26th January: 11am to 11.15am - Richard Restall from St Bartholomew's CoE Primary School will present on implementing InfoMentor from a leader's point of view and how it engages with parents
Once you have registered to attend Bett, you will be able to use the online planner to organise your itinerary to make sure you don’t miss out. You can also pre-book meetings with key suppliers using the Connect@Bett booking system.
We look forward to seeing you there - don't forget to wear your comfy shoes!